- $26-$27/hr- Great company culture - fun work parties! Professional growth and development opportunities!
- Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm. (No weekend work!) - Onsite parking.
- Awesome offices and facilities with a big sunny deck to have lunch on. Temp to perm.
About the company
My client is a New Zealand owned Food Stuffs Manufacturer that is Kiwi Owned and Operated - Started 20 years ago by one man, they are now a thriving and rapidly expanding team of almost 30. This company puts a big emphasis on making sure their employees feel valued and providing opportunities to work your way up! They have a very funky location with a big sunny deck and plenty of parking!
About the role
In this role, you'd be working as part of a small, close-knit team helping the production of the products. The team likes to work hard, have a fun environment, and recognize and reward hard work. There is plenty of room to grow and develop in this role. Daily you could be -
- Measuring, weighing, and recording ingredients.
- General Warehousing duties.
- Ordering stock and planning production schedules.
- Doing some basic maintenance on equipment
- Other general production related tasks.
For this opportunity, attitude is everything. We're open to different levels of experience, if you're switched on, hardworking and keen to learn then this role is for you! Whether you're an experienced production operator or fresh out of school, we'd love to chat.
- Experience in a Manufacturing or Warehouse environment is preferred but not required.
- Must be 100% reliable, committed, and looking for a long-term role.
- Physically fit and ok to work on your feet all day.
- Forklift license is desirable but not required.
- Must have some level of computer literacy.
If this sounds like you, click APPLY NOW or call Lilly Dempsey on 027 454 2418 if you have questions.