- CBD Wellington Location, excellent & reputable health organization.
- Varied, niche administration role with regulatory elements.
- Hybrid working available - up to 2 days per week.
About the Company:
This well known, highly regarded and New Zealand trusted health and community focused organisation is busy, thriving and requiring someone to support the team and hit the ground running! In the heart of Wellington city, on the cusp of the waterfront with incredible views from your office + public transport right at your doorstep. With promoting public health and safety in New Zealand and encouraging safer practices within the community, this organisation works rigorously to ensure the public are protected. This is a real opportunity make a difference in your community.
About the Role:
Do you hold 1-2 years of administrator experience perhaps coming from a legislation, regulatory or government environment? You'll be good at using your initiative, with strong organisational skills to manage multiple tasks. You will have skills to coordinate and liaise meetings around the country and interact effectively with a wide range of people.
This is a great opportunity for the right person who can work in a fast-paced environment with well-developed literacy, numerical and communication skills with the ability to adapt to various audiences.
- Provide support to the team and escalate tasks, enquiries appropriately.
- Case administration and process related tasks.
- Drafting documentation using templates.
- Acting as general "administration" support to the wider quality team
Note: Please only apply if you bring previous strong written experience.
If you have solid administration experience working in a high volume, professional support role where communicating, writing, and presenting have played a huge part in your role please APPLY NOW