- Ngauranga location - Free parking available!
- Monday to Friday 7:30 - 4pm
- Reputable company that is well respected in the Construction & Maintenance space!
About the company:
My client undertakes a huge variety of maintenance and contract services, to business around the Wellington Region.
Hungry for progression? This company is looking for a construction or engineering administrator/coordinator to develop and grow as they do. They invest in their people and welcome you to develop both professionally and personally.
About the Role:
This role will see you managing a range of tasks such as coordinating job priority for the team on the road, providing administration support to the wider team, through too processing invoices and claims. This position will provide you with a depth of variety in your day-to-day duties. You will be a pivotal part of the team, using your initiative and being able to work cohesively with others.
- Coordinating job orders
- Providing assistance to the contract and engineering managers
- Assisting the finance team with account reconciling, invoicing, and the monitoring of customer accounts.
- General administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will bring with them previous experience in a construction, engineering, or a similar industry, who can step into this team and add instant value. Naturally, you will have exceptional organisational and communication skills, but more importantly, you will be a team player who can have a laugh - your professional and personable demeanour will be essential for success!
You will bring with you:
- 3- 5 years of experience from a similar role
- Previous experience using simPRO or any other accounting softwares.
- Seamless time management skills
- Fantastic written and oral communication
- Confident when using Microsoft suite.
- Most importantly, a great sense of humour!
This is a pivotal role in the business so if you like to be busy, be appreciated for your efforts, and fully utilize your administration and accounts skills, then I would love to hear from you!
Please send me an updated CV by clicking APPLY. We will only accept applicants that hold a valid working visa.