- Provide integrated digital solutions and custom web development
- Small team based in the heart of Tauranga
- Part-time, 2 days/week, with the potential to increase in time
About the Company
Work with this small player and heavy hitter in software development. This organisation is a specialist in providing integration between ERP platforms and business applications. They have developed a bespoke e-commerce platform that's at the centre of everything they do.
Work/life balance is a priority for this team; it's a place that delivering to a high standard and being challenged at work are important while collaboration, learning together and having a laugh, are also priority. The offices are based in Tauranga CBD, we'd like this person in the office to lead stand ups and collab with the team.
This is a senior Project Manager position. The core responsibilities will include:
- Manage the full lifecycle of multiple projects; typically between 10hrs and 250hrs.
- Develop project plans, goals, budgets and identifying resources required.
- Measure results, reporting and analysis on projects.
- Work with the team and key clients providing clear objectives and deliverables.
- Overseeing project delivery using job management & time tracking systems (preferably Atlassian) to ensure effective delivery.
The current requirement is for a PM 15 hours per week due to the current workload. It's a chicken and egg, once we have the right expertise leading projects, there will be capacity to increase productivity and PM hours.
The Ideal Person
This person will be an experienced Project Manager with Prince2 qualification, and ideally come from a software development or technology background.
The team are down to earth and customer focused. To succeed in this environment we're looking for someone who enjoys being in service and organised with their methodology. A roll-your-sleeves up kind of person with a good sense of humour will ensure you are a good fit for the team.
We are looking for the right person now, to be considered please send your CV to Cherie Hill by clicking apply now.