- Thriving work space; CBD location; corporate coordinator/event management role
- Professional & extremely genuine team; 9-5.30 Mon-Fri; $68k; asap start
- Enjoy every day; positive & outgoing culture; must be polished & experienced
A key front line role is on the market for a fantastic professional corporate receptionist. The ideal candidate will have corporate experience and some event management. This role sits within one of the most enjoyable and highly reputed organisations we work with. You will join the front line reception team fielding calls and emails, and meeting and greeting valuable clients. Another key requirement of the role is to be able to manage the event management/catering that is regularly required.
Key experience to your success in this role, is your ability to coordinate up to 8 meeting rooms and 3 board rooms. This will involve a degree of IT experience to ensure that technology is up and running smoothly for video calls as required.
You'll love the beautiful office space you work in, and the friendly and team orientated people around you.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- To ensure that clients are met with a friendly professional face to direct them
- Meeting rooms are prepared with all required IT set up and catering
- Clientele are met warmly and well looked after - proactively ensuring waiting people are catered to with a glass of water or a hot drink
- Catering and some event management - regular requirement for support
- Your internal team are communicated clearly with to ensure guest arrival has been alerted
The right person will:
- Have a high level of personal presentation and both written and spoken English
- Have had experience booking and scheduling
- Be reasonably IT savvy and able to set up basic technology
- Have some catering/events management experience
Your wider team is a collaborative, genuinely professional and friendly group of people who are reputed to be some of the best you'll work with, the right fit for this role, is a like minded individual who is efficient, organised and enjoys ensuring that the wider team and clients are equally well look after with great communication around arrivals, meeting rooms (using an online booking system) and working fluidly with catering staff.
Keeping meeting rooms professionally presented and going the extra mile to ensure that clients feel a sense of care that goes beyond just a friendly face. It will be no problem for you to book couriers and taxi's when required, and you will have excellent delegation skills to divert and direct team members to appropriate support teams within the organisation.
As you're joining the front line team, your level of personal presentation must be high, as well as your written and spoken English. You will have a pleasant and calm presence, when managing competing priorities. You must have proven corporate receptionist/coordinator experience, and be comfortable with independent and team related duties.
This is a role for someone who truly values the meaning of working in a great environment with some really special people. If delivering a professional service, inside a professional environment, is a natural an enjoyable space for you, and you have corporate experience, I would love to hear from you. Please only apply if you have the qualifications to be considered for this position.
The role is a 40 hour week with a 9am start. If you feel you are the right person for the role and seek a long terms stable role in a friendly corporate environment, I'd love to hear from you.
Please apply to Liz Beckett today, to know more. 027 6887540