- Onehunga based with Free parking - Salary up to $75k;
- HR Admin/coordinating work; great opportunity for growth and development!
- Permanent, full time role; Flexible working and options to work from home!
My client is located in Onehunga, and best described as a medium sized business, with nationwide branches. They are a social and hardworking team - this is a great place to work.
About the role:
As the HR Coordinator, you will hold a lot of responsibility, being the confidential person who will work closely with staff on sensitive matters such as pay reviews and salaries, as well as being the first point of contact for general HR matters, working to a high level of accuracy.
The role sits under a very down to earth and supportive HR Manager and inside of a wider team of 4 senior HR members. This is a full time, permanent role that has fantastic flexible working options, including working from home.
You will be involved in (in the briefest of descriptions!):
- Onboarding new recruits weekly including all relevant documentation and data management
- The administration function around supporting salary reviews and pay-rises
- Updating Wellness information to staff
- Preparing documentation on H&S related matters - and the delivery of this content
- General liaison with internal staff on HR and H&S matters
We need someone who has experience in the HR sector, ready to step in and take full ownership of this role. A driven and self-motivated person will excel in this business and be able to grow with the position.
You'll be someone who is great with people, a good sense of humour, and who is organised and accurate. You will be able to work with everyone in the business, be they senior management or the characterful manufacturing staff, understanding that as internal HR you may be that person who really makes an employee feel comfortable and supported.
The environment is down to earth, very positive and productive, and will offer the right person a very busy varied and interesting working day - with growth for the right person.
- Previous experience as an HR Coordinator/Hr Administrator
- Intermediate level skillset with Microsoft office products
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work with all leadership levels and internal staff members
What's in it for you?
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5pm, these hours can be flexible!
- Working from home options
- Free parking onsite
- Social team full of banter
- Quarterly allowance to redeem on company products!
- Career growth
If you are looking for a step up in your HR career, then please APPLY now with your most up to date CV or give Hayley a call on 09 366 9977. I look forward to speaking with you soon!