- Annual bonus on offer; excellent opportunity for growth within newly acquired business
- Monday - Friday - no weekend work! Love all things operational?
- A fantastic, down-to-earth, collaborative company culture with a supportive environment
About the Organisation
This company delivers nothing short of the finest moving services in the Wellington area. This team of meticulous, reliable movers is ready at all times to handle relocations, regardless of their size, ensuring a seamless and stress-free journey for their clients and their cherished items.
About the Role
Now, picture yourself not just as an employee but as a vital part of this vibrant team, committed to preserving a tradition of unparalleled service and quality in the moving industry. You may be coming from an Administrative or Operations role, you may have even possibly even been a Scheduler in your past life, regardless, you'll understand the importance of a smooth running organisation and will enjoy being the one keeping the wheels moving. Your job will see you acting as the main point of contact between the sales teams, customers and drivers - mapping out routes to ensure efficiency and coordinating the day to day operations.
- Fleet Scheduling; mapping fleet paths to optimise efficiency
- Booking in new client jobs and dispatching them to the wider team
- Process streamlining and optimisation; you have an eye for improvements!
- Ad-hoc Operations support
- Liaising with customers and updating job ETA's
- Tending to any ad-hoc customer queries with regards to costing/quotes
- Acting as the hub of communication between the sales teams and the drivers
- Financial Administration Support
- Previous Operations or Scheduling experience in a similar industry
- Friendly, empathetic, and customer-centric, with a high-energy approach to work.
- Highly organised, with an ability to keep track of all moving parts and think outside the box to find solutions.
- Accuracy in Accounts, Admin and Billing
- A positive and fun attitude that contributes to the office's excellent culture.
- Experience in handling high-end moves in the Wellington region is a plus
Why You're Important:
You will be a critical and very important part of this organisation, overseeing all the day-to-day operations. Your approachable nature and customer-centric mindset will be key to ensuring the success of the team.
If you're ready to be a part of a team that values its staff and brings fun and excitement to the moving industry, click APPLY to Lily or call me on 027 444 8535 for a confidential chat.