- Specialist Practice, medical/beauty/treatments
- Remuera, close knit collaborative environment
- No phone work - patient facing role
About the Organisation
- This Specialist Practice is extremely passionate about what they do, working to deliver the highest level of care to their patients
- A busy Clinic, you'll be entering into a busy front desk role, among 1-2 others to manage and provide a comfortable and professional experience for patients
About the Role
- This is a busy front desk reception role that will see you managing the influx and intake of patients for booked surgeries and treatments, not a phone reception role
- As well as front line patient contact there is a large component of administration involved - organising prior approvals via the Southern Cross portal, claiming Southern Cross via the provider portal, sending reminder texts, scheduling follow up appointments, preparing for the following day's Clinics including having the consulting rooms ready
- Thus you will play a pivotal part to the smooth running of the wider practice when it comes to ensuring customer portal details are kept up to date and that the inhouse Specialists have accurate and relevant patient documentation
- HOURS Monday to Friday with rostered early starts of 7.45am to 5.00pm depending on which doctors are working on the day. Initial start time would be 8.30, they do try to finish by 4.00pm on Fridays
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: patients are the upmost important thing to you
- Naturally warm, accommodating, and professional demeanor in all you do
- Previous Reception/Frontline experience in the medical sector
- High level of discretion and patient confidentiality
- Proven experience in a busy, fast paced environment
What's on Offer?
- Excellent employer with reputable staff
- Great, collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to further develop your medical field career.
- Stability within a strong industry
- Opportunity to be invited for permanent interview
- $29/hour approx. total rate (incl hol pay)
If you're interested in bringing your Medical Frontline/Reception/Administration experience to work amongst some extremely passionate professionals within their field, hit APPLY NOW to Sue.