Retail Assistant- part time
- Permanent role, working for a household name
- Professional growth and development
- Great opportunity for career growth in a supportive environment
- Fantastic perks - free phone plan, subsidised internet
- $24-25.10 per hour, Sunday and Monday working days
- Discounted gym memberships, free medical insurance
About the company:
This proudly NZ owned, technology company is an instantly recognisable household brand. They strive to create a positive and nurturing environment in which their employees can grow and reach their full potential. They have been consistently growing and going from strength to strength with the momentum not slowing at all.
About the role:
The role is for a retail assistant at a busy new store. You will be responsible for customer liaison and selling both products and services. This is a growing business in an exciting new location.
Some specific responsibilities will be:
- Face to face sales and customer service
- Talking through merchandise, answering questions related to products and advertising
- Setting up displays
- Taking payments and undertaking transactions
- Handling customer queries and complaints if Store Manager is not available
- Retail and sales experience (advantage)
- Able to work Sundays and Mondays
- Tech savvy with experience in technology and software.
- Strong communication and customer service
- Strong leadership skills
- Good time management
What you will get in return:
- Working for a well-known NZ company
- Discounted internet and phone plan
- Discounted gym memberships and wellness incentives
- Friends and family discounts for phone and internet plans
- Active social club
- Loads of room to grow and progress your career
- Free medical insurance
If this sounds like you, click APPLY to be considered, or call Lucy on 09 366 9977 for a chat.