- $70-$75k depending on experience, family feel environment, onsite gym
- Penrose, free parking, fantastic opportunities for growth in the business
- Unique role, working for large NZ clients, job security- essential business
- Successful, long standing company, well known for their exceptional culture
About the Company:
This well-established New Zealand-based company with a rich history is experiencing rapid expansion - the perfect time to join, to come along and be a part of the growth journey.
My client has a strong focus on their team to promote a positive environment that is conductive to growth. They are a dynamic and forward-thinking team who thrive on both hard work and celebrating achievements. This role is a permanent position, with a comprehensive handover process and abundant opportunities for career advancement internally.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in training coordination and scheduling, or just some really exceptional organisational skills with an admin backing and an exceptional personality.
In this role, you will have the chance to take on responsibility for your own clients and build valuable relationships with both them and your colleagues. You will be the first point of call and the main coordinator for all bookings for training sessions, liaising both externally and internally to ensure a smooth process for your clients.
To excel in this role, you will have the determination and ambition to advance your career and also have a genuine enthusiasm for working in a collaborative, authentic and supportive team.
You will be:
- Scheduling your clients staff onto courses
- Ensuring the website and course material is up to date
- Support the trainers to develop exceptional outcomes
- Providing excellent customer service with every interaction
- Developing professional relationships with trainers
- Looking for constant improvement in processes
- Processing administration for courses as required
- Using intuition to understand your clients' needs
- Scheduling experience is a must
- Flexible and able to work in a pressured environment
- Passionate about building strong relationships
- Enjoys using initiative to create streamline processes
- Takes pride in your work, high attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and work well in a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential
- Strong communication and written skills
You will not regret taking a step to find out more about this role, please call Lucy for a confidential chat on 0297778315 or click to apply.