- Varied, busy role with plenty of room to grow and progress
- Awesome team environment who really celebrates their wins
- Parnell location, off street parking, job security
- Flexi working available (however everyone chooses to be in the office)
About the company:
Do you want to work for lively, collaborative, and progressive business who are currently booming in this market. NZ owned and operated who specalise in the food and beverage services around all of NZ. Although this business is rapidly growing and now over 40 + people in the Auckland team they pride themselves on their family feel environment.
About the role:
This is a varied role with aspects of logistics, customer service and sales. You're the go-to person for all coordination's needs for the commercial side of the business (whilst working in a team of 5). Support with product info, making sure orders get where they need to go, building solid relationships with clients and solve problems along the way.
Skills and experience:
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Administration/ coordination experience
- Ideally coming from logistics background- however this is now required
- Tech savvy- about to pick up different systems quickly
- The confidence to pick up the phone and proactive approach
What's in it for you?
- Work for an employer that encourages your career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal welling being and safety
- Wellness/ gym allowance
- Laptop and Mobile supplied
- Very active social club with weekly team get together and yearly work trips.
You will not regret taking a step to find out more about this role, please call Lucy for a confidential chat on 029 777 8315 or click to apply.