- Mount Wellington location - permanent role - Monday to Friday with no weekends!
- Competitive salary of $24.80 - Onsite parking.
- Close knit, down to earth team, well known and respected company.
This company is a world leader in their industry with a focus on delivering quality engineering products across the globe. With a good sense of humour and a progressive team, this is a company with a truly nice team environment.
We're on the hunt for an experienced pick packer/Warehouse Storeperson to jump into a great temp assignment in Mount Wellington. You'd be joining a friendly, close knit and down to earth team to help them get ready for the end of the year. You could be -
- Picking and packing orders.
- Dealing with inwards and outwards goods.
- Driving forklift (if you have a license.)
- Helping with Stocktake and Inventory.
We're looking for someone with 1+ years' experience, who is free to start from November 2nd. Forklift license is desired but not a requirement. Assignment is going for a minimum of 2 weeks with potential to be extended.
If this sounds like you, click APPLY NOW to send a CV, or if you have questions give me a call on 027 454 2418.